Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Special Time


So Mike and I decided that on Tuesdays we will each take one of the boys and have lunch with them and the next week switch. Last Tuesday was our first adventure. Mike and Mason headed to lunch at a special place and Walker and I also headed off. Walker is very funny and spending that time with him was priceless to me. He probably could care less and really was very ambivalent about the whole thing. Mike and Mason returned and said they had a blast so now it was time to switch... Walker and Mike took off and were so excited! It took Mason 45 min to stop crying because he wanted to go with Mike and that if he didn't go by his self with Mike that we should all stay together as a family. Hum... After he gathered his emotions we did have a great time. We sat outside and enjoyed the sun and talked all about the things we want to do and make and see in the next few weeks. He is my little man and growing so fast. I love those special times and hope that someday...soon he too will see how special they are. This morning when he snuck in our bed, Mike and Walker got up, got ready, headed to school and Mason and I snuggled and I scratched his back and to him... that was special. My baby bump is beginning and I am starting to have energy for 5-10 min at a time YEA~ I am in week 11 and have an appointment in the morning so hopefully next week I am all done with ickyness! Mike is being such a huge help and so loving, patient and actually is seems to be doing it all with ease... he better be careful and I better remember to be grateful! Have a peaceful day! ~SMILE~

No comments:

Post a Comment