Monday, October 5, 2009

Peace of the morning

It is amazing what a good cry can release. I dropped the boys off at school came home crawled into my bed and cried myself to sleep. When I woke up the words of the song " I still believe" by Jeremy Camp played and I do... Scattered words and empty thoughts Seem to pour from my heart I've never felt so torn before Seems I don't know where to start But its now that I feel your grace fall like rain From every fingertip washing away my pain I still believe in your faithfulness I still believe in your truth I still believe in your holy word Even when I don't see, I still believe Though the questions still fog up my mind With promises I still seem to bear Even when answers slowly unwind It's my heart I see you prepare But its now, that I feel, your grace fall like rain From every fingertip washing away my pain I still believe in your faithfulness I still believe in your truth I still believe in your holy word Even when I don't see, I still believe Well the only place I can go is into your arms Where I throw to you my feeble prayers well in brokenness I can see that this was your will for me Help me to know that you are near I still believe in your faithfulness I still believe in your truth I still believe in your holy word Even when I don't see, I still believe. I know I believe and with his strenght and power I hope that I can help ease the pain of others around me who are hurting with a smile, a hug something that says he loves you too and pray that they too feel his arms around them instead of turning away.

No comments:

Post a Comment