Monday, October 26, 2009

A fun weekend

This weekend I got to spend some time with my mom! We went to knitting on Friday night and then I spent the night at her house. We rented movies and popped popcorn! Saturday we got up, went to watch Mason play soccer and then went to a basket weaving class. We had a great time and talked and talked and talked... When I came home Saturday night Grace one of our special babysitters but oh so much more then a babysitter!!! was here and Mike and I got to go to dinner AND a movie!!! Couples Retreat! So funny! It was a way over due needed night! I have been going to bed between 8:30 and 10 so... Mike has been neglected ): I am now in my second trimester and have had burst of energy... very thankful. This week my grams is coming to stay with us for a little over a week and we are all SO SO SO excited! Busy week of making a Moses and Noah costume and other fun things for our All Saints Night at our church! I am very excited! Pray all goes well and I will post photos after it is all over!
Have a great day and Smile!!!

1 comment:

  1. Noah, huh? Who gets to be him? We get to see you in two weeks! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete