Sunday, February 14, 2010

Beauty in the Winter

Today I read a Friends blog and she gave the challenge to find beauty in the next 30 days! I want, need, have to do this challenge. My Florida blood is running thin with all of this snow and confusion of the days so this is how I am going to attempt to reach spring. I know my blessings and I know they are more in one day then most have and experience in a lifetime but I am searching for routine and a bit of consistency before our third little bundle arrives and flips our world once more. We are anxious and excited about our new adventure but I really feel the need to have calmness, peace, consistency before he gets here. I pray that you too may find beauty in today and know that God's love and wonder truly is everywhere.


30 Days of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment