Saturday, September 19, 2009

The adventure begins

We have started many adventures over the past few months... the summer began with me staring at two precious boys thinking humm schools out, Mike is working and now what. So as a family we made a list- Zoo, Nature Center, pool, park, play at home, Movies and more, and one by one they were marked off. I really wanted to start a garden and with the help of my father and Mike building boxes and planting the seeds that took off I now had my first garden. We had a April, May and August full of birthday fun! Mike and I celebrated our 10th anniversary at the Biltmore. We had a few trips here and there and now we are welcoming the winter, school, this new form of communication and a new baby in April.

* this blog inspired by Julie and Julia! and a Little Leslie! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment